|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ Images ___ Lore & Dialog ___ Notes
Cyphis Suldow wants to build a resort for weary adventurers and has found just the spot near the town of Stonehold. Unfortunately, Banderlings have decided to build a village there so it is up you to "relocate" them.
NOTE: This quest requires Lockpick to complete.
- Optional Talk to Cyphis Suldow in Stonehold at 68.8N 21.6W.
- Go to the Banderling Village near Stonehold at 73.0N 6.6W.
- Kill the Banderling Spirit Dancer and loot the Crude Carving.
- Hand the Crude Carving to the Crude Statue to summon a portal to Banderling Shrine dungeon.
- Note:This next section requires Lockpick to be able to complete. Be sure to have your lockpicker loot all 3 parts of the key.
- Navigating your way through the dungeon generally involves taking all left turns. In the first room you will come across a Banderling Spirit Seeker - kill it and loot the Ring of Vines.
- Further in the dungeon you will find two more Banderling Spirit Seekers which drop parts needed to form a key, lockpick is needed to combine the different parts.
- The second Spirit Seeker drops the Stone Emblem.
- Combine the Ring of Vines with the emblem to create a Ringed Emblem.
- Kill another Banderling Spirit Seeker and loot the Murky Gem.
- Combine the Murky Gem with the Ringed Emblem to create a Banderling Holy Symbol.
- Note: There is a skill check on all 3 key making actions. With a lockpick skill of 315, the crafting percentage was 97%.
- Unlock the Shrine Door to the left of the exit portal with the holy symbol.
- Use the Banderling Idol to summon a Banderling Ancient Spirit and two Ruby Gromnies.
- Kill the Banderling Ancient Spirit and loot the Oily Stone.
- Note: It is possible to shift jump on top of the Banderling Idol before using it. This may be a safer perch for mages and archers.
- Return the stone to Cyphis Suldow for your rewards.
|Ring of Vines
|Banderling Holy Symbol
|Cyphis Suldow's Half Moon Spear
Lore & Dialog
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "Greetings! I'm Cyphis Suldow and you are? Nevermind, who you are is unimportant. The important thing is I need some help and you seem to be more than qualified to do so."
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "I want to build a resort for the weary adventurer and I found the perfect spot just to the east of here."
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "The only problem is that some banderlings have a village there. That is where you come in my friend. Go and...relocate those banderling."
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "Come back when the job is done. I'll give you a nice reward, but I'll need proof that the banderlings won't come back."
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "You're back. Any luck getting those banderlings to relocate their village?"
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "No? Well hurry up then. If you don't do it I'll hire someone else who is more persuasive."
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "Remember, the banderling village is east of here. I don't care how you do it, but get those banderlings to leave."
- You give Crude Statue Crude Carving.
- The air behind the statue begins to shimmer until suddenly a portal to the Banderling Shrine appears!
- A cacophony of voices can be heard growing ever louder until the noise threatens to deafen you.
- You successfully attach the Ring of Vines to the Stone Emblem to create a Ringed Emblem.
- You successfully attach the Murky Gem to the Ringed Emblem to create a Banderling Holy Symbol.
- You allow Cyphis Suldow to examine your Banderling Holy Symbol.
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "This looks to be a key of some sort. You better keep it. It might be important."
- You give Cyphis Suldow Oily Stone.
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "Those heathens were worshipping some kind of spirit, huh? I guess with you killing their 'god' they won't be coming back."
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "Good job! Here's a little something for your troubles."
- You've earned 9,000,000 experience.
- Cyphis Suldow gives you Cyphis Suldow's Half Moon Spear.
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "Hey! Wait a minute. I can't drop this stone..."
- You allow Cyphis Suldow to examine your Cyphis Suldow's Half Moon Spear.
- Cyphis Suldow tells you, "No, I insist you keep this. You've earned it.