From AC Community Wiki
(Redirected from 8802)
|Maps NPCs Creatures Items and Objects Portals Images Update History|
- Advancing through this dungeon is based on completing two puzzles or completing two killtasks.
- Note:Completing the puzzles gets you 20 million xp and 2 titles but the the killtasks get you no reward besides getting through to the end of the dungeon.
- At the end is a portal to the Assassin's Roost, a tower where Selaina the Subtle and Creed reside.
- From the drop you will find a room full of Bottles, Barrels, and Kegs that can be killed like creatures. Kill them until one drops a Door Key.
- Use the key on the locked door (Diff 9999).
- From this point there are two trials to complete, with an optional kill task that can be used to bypass each trial.
- Warning: By opting out of a trial, you will receive no xp or title.
Trial 1: Floor Puzzle
- Navigate a floor of tiles based on the pattern provided at various points along the puzzle. If you step on an incorrect tile, it will portal you back to the start (similar to the puzzle on the Gaerlan quest).
- Talk to Lander, the NPC at the end, to receive 10 million experience and the title Sure Step.
In order to bypass the trial:
- You will find a hallway that will branch off from the hallway leading to the the trial.
- Go down until you find Ardenson, an NPC that gives a kill task for 50 Black Rats which are found around him.
- Kill 50 Rats and return to the NPC and he will teleport you past the trial.
Step by step directions for the Floor Puzzle:
- First will be the direction then the color of the tile you should be on having moved that direction. You will leave the board 4 times. 3 During the crossing and the 4th at the end.
- Start on the north path. W, Green, W, Blue, W, Orange, W, Purple, W, Purple, W, Orange, S, Blue, W, Green, S, Blue, S, Orange, E, Orange, E, Green, S, Purple, S, Green, S, Purple, S, Orange, W, Orange, W, Purple, W, Purple, S, Green, W, Orange, W, Blue, N, Blue, W, Orange, W, Green, N, Green, W, Green, N, Orange, N, Purple, N, Green, N, Pruple, E, Purple, E, Blue, E, Blue, N, Green, N, Orange, N at which point you are off the board.
- You get back on at a green space it is 2 spaces west. Then W, Blue, W, Purple, W, Green, W, Blue, W, Orange, W, Orange, S, Purple, S, Green, W, Purple, W, Green, N, Green, W, Orange, N, Orange, N, at which point you are off the board for the second time.
- You get back on at the Purple space it is 3 spaces west. Then S, Orange, E, Purple, S, Orange, E, Purple, E, Green, S, Green, S, Blue, S, Orange, S, Purple, S, Green, E, Purple, E, Orange, S, Blue, S, Orange, S at which point you are off the board for the third time.
- You get back on at the Purple space it is 4 spaces west. Then N, Green, W, Orange, N, Purple, N, Purple, W, Blue, N, Orange, N, Orange, N, Purple, W, Green at which point you are finished.
Trial 2: Bridge Jumping
- Jump across several bridges and platforms, using the levers in each room to open doors as needed.
- Be careful if you fall down to the bottom as there are many Wailing Statues which cast Sacrificial Edges. Use the door to work your way back up to the top.
- Talk to Maniel at the end to receive 10 million experience and the title Bridge Jumper.
- To proceed to the portal, you must jump down to a platform which is below the space between the last bridge and the landing where the NPC stands.
In order to bypass the trial:
- You will find a hallway that will branch off from the hallway leading to the trial.
- Go down until you find Maximas who gives a kill task for 50 Weak Mangy Carenzis which are found around him.
- Kill 50 Carenzis and return to the NPC and he will teleport you past the trial.
- (it might be other ones work too)
- Doors stay open for about 5 minutes. If you have doubts after a retry if they will stay open long enough, close and reopen them.
- From the door, step on the wood structure to the right
- Aim at the gate to the left. Long jump.
- Open the door, and use the lever to open the gate on the right side
- If you look out of the room to the right, you can check if the gate on the next bridge to the left is actually open.
- Go back on the bridge and shift-jump on the railing. The center is good for that. Walk on the railing to the corner of the left room
- Shift-jump to the first fading platform
- Shift-jump to the next fading platform
- Turn around, and a long jump towards the gate to the right on the next bridge
- Use the lever in the left room to open the gate on the right
- Use the lever in the right room to open the wood-structure door on the balcony below
- Long jump out of the window in the right room towards Maniel
- Talk to Maniel for your reward
- Go to the edge, and a small backward shift jump to the balcony below
Exit to the Tower
- Once you are past the trials you must run up many flights of spiral stairs until you reach a yellow portal.
- The portal deposits you at the bottom of the Tower in the South Direlands where Selaina the Subtle and Creed reside.
Click image for full size version.