Bundle of Crystal Arrowheads
From AC Community Wiki
- Obtained by handing a Tiny Shard (for 30 Arrowheads), or a Small Shard (for 40 Arrowheads) to Gersan the Sureshot in Uziz
- During the A Perfect Paradox event, the number of arrows, darts and quarrels that a bundle could make was updated from 10 to 250.
- Recipes which call for Bundle of Crystal Arrowheads.
- Stack Size: 100
- Combine with Bundle of Arrowshafts to make 250 Crystal-tip Arrows, Crystal-tip Quarrels or Crystal-tip Atlatl Darts.
- You give Gersan the Sureshot Tiny Shard.
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "Seeking ammunition, are you? I hope you enjoy using that bow I made. Or are you a crossbow user? In any case... here are your crystal arrowheads."
- Gersan the Sureshot gives you 30 Bundles of Crystal Arrowheads.
- You give Gersan the Sureshot Small Shard.
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "A shard of this size makes for a sizable number of arrowheads! Here are your arrowheads."
- Gersan the Sureshot gives you 40 Bundles of Crystal Arrowheads.