There are no classes in Asheron's Call. Character Professions, also known as templates, are available as mere suggestions for starting skills and attributes along with suggested order of acquiring additional skills as the character is leveled. There are many popular character templates, both Turbine and player created.
If after creation you discover you made a mistake in selecting your attributes or you just wish to change them, you can adjust them with the Attribute and Skill Redistribution quest once you reach level 25.
Characters created using stock templates will receive the profession name as their first ingame title.
Character created using custom templates will receive the title "Adventurer".
- Advanced War Mage
- Battle Mage
- CLaW Mage
- Martyr Mage
- Melee Mage
- Melee Martyr Mage
- Og Mage
- Opal Mage
- Opal Tank Mage
- Tugaker Mage
- Mage Slayer (PvP)
- PvM Archer
- Pure mage/archer (no war/void)
- "Sting" Archer
- Crossbow Success!
- The Wise Precisionist
- Summoning Archer
See also: Player Guides
Getting Started Guides
- Beginner's Guide to Playing an Archer
- Beginner's Guide to Playing a Mage
- Beginner's Guide to Playing a Warrior
- Original character templates were revised with new names and abilities.
- "Stock templates" updated with the new skills, though the names remained the same.