Related topics: Fellowships
Introduced during the Rekindling the Light event, the Colosseum is a place that hosts several arena style activies. It is located West of Yanshi, at 11.3S 37.6E. The portal can be recalled, tied and summoned.
There is also a special vendor that sells items for Colosseum Coins Colosseum Coin Collector
The Colosseum Arenas consist of 18 arenas (rooms), each of which contains a variety of monsters. The goal is to defeat the creatures in all 18 rooms and use the final exit before the 1 hour timer is up. The concept is simple; when you clear a room, the door to the next room appears on the North wall. Being successful in the Colosseum is all about teamwork; everyone has different roles, and must play their role well to succeed.
There are two entrances to the Colosseum Arena, and while both access the same set of rooms, the Advanced Colosseum Arena will start you further along:
- Colosseum Arena - No level requirement, begins in Arena 1.
- The Colosseum Arena is typically only used if members of your party are less than level 80. If this is not the case, it makes more sense to start in the Advanced Colosseum Arena under most circumstances.
- Advanced Colosseum Arena - 80+, begins in Arena 6.
- The Advanced Colosseum Arena is restricted to characters 80+. This entrance starts at Arena 6, which is much further along than the regular Colosseum Arena.
Colosseum Run Goals
- Flagging Run: For anyone. To gain access to the bottom 3 or 4 Colosseum Bosses (typically involves entering, but not starting, the 8th room of the Arena to flag for the first 4 bosses).
- Fun Run: For anyone. Just to get familiar with the colosseum and its mechanics. Expectations should not be high.
- Coin Run: Generally 160+. Must beat Arena 13 or higher. Experienced leader is a plus.
- Win Run: 200+ experienced and fully equipped players only. Goal is to complete all 18 arenas for Colosseum Vault Key reward.
Beating the Colosseum
There are walkthroughs and guides on how to beat the Colosseum in the Advanced Colosseum Arena section.
Quest guide: Colosseum Bosses
The colosseum contains several bosses, which are in effect a 1-room arena that contains a spawn of monsters and a Boss Creature. Each boss is accessed by using their respective statues that are located along the hallways of the lobby. In order to access these boss arenas, you must be flagged. Flagging consists of completing a certain arena in the Colosseum Arena or Advanced Colosseum Arena. As the difficulty of the boss increases, higher arenas must be completed to allow access:
Note: The Advanced Colosseum Arena begins at Arena 6.
- Stone Fists - Complete Arena 3 in the Colosseum Arena.
- Azaxis - Complete Arena 5 in the Colosseum Arena.
- Killagurg - Complete Arena 7 in the Advanced Colosseum Arena.
- Demon Swarm Matron - Complete Arena 8 in the Advanced Colosseum Arena.
- The Master - Win (complete all 18 rooms) in the Advanced Colosseum Arena.
- Gladiator Diemos - 10 Advanced Colosseum Arena wins, Diemos Flagging.
Easter Egg Bosses
In addition to regular Colosseum Bosses, there are also Easter Egg Bosses, which are located behind the Locked Door at the end of the Southeast hall. To access the statues behind the Locked Door, hand an Egg to the Master Arbitrator:
- Pumpkin King - Hand a Blue Blanket to the Master Arbitrator for 24 hour access. Blue Blankets can only be found during Haloween on the corpse of Pumpkin Followers.
- Thunder Chicken - Hand an Egg to the Master Arbitrator.
- Very Mad Cow - Hand a Tipped Pack Cow to the Master Arbitrator (he does not keep it)
Click image for full size.
- XP gained from Colosseum Bosses is now received upon handing in the token each boss drops instead of the item you receive upon handing in the token.
- 00AF - Colosseum staging area
- 00B0 - Colosseum Arena One
- 00B1 - Colosseum Arena Two
- 00B2 - Colosseum Arena Three
- 00B3 - Colosseum Arena Four
- 00B4 - Colosseum Arena Five