From AC Community Wiki
September 2007 - Announcements Page
Click image for full size version.
Town Crier Rumors
Viamontian Town Criers
- Town Crier tells you, "There seems to be more going on at that Graveyard in the Direlands. The King has decreed that we should pay attention to what is going on over there."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Scouts have discovered some sort of advanced research facility in the Singularity Caul that may be tied in to all the recent disturbances across Dereth."
- Town Crier tells you, "There have been troublesome new presences seen in the Essence Chambers underneath Old Yanshi in the Bloodless lands."
- Town Crier tells you, "We've received reports of some kind of agitation among the Shadows who inhabit the Singularity Caul. These reports should be investigated, with caution."
- Town Crier tells you, "For those inclined to hunting, there are new creature bounties available in Sanamar, Zaikhal, and the Singularity Caul."
- Town Crier tells you, "Our scouts reported troubling new activity in the Orphanage dungeon on the Singularity Caul. Though this facility belongs to the Shadows, we suspect that the Virindi Aerbax might be involved."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you would do His Majesty's will, investigate the new research facility that was unearthed on the Singularity Caul. We have reason to suspect it belongs to the Virindi Aerbax."
- Town Crier tells you, "Spies have reported that the Virindi, Vincadi, in old Yanshi went missing for a short time. I wonder if its behavior is somehow linked to the new activity we have detected in the Essence Chambers in that area."
- Town Crier tells you, "We have received reports that there are more changes afoot at the Direlands Graveyard. Word is also that the mage vendor who lives nearby has updated his inventory."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you are interested in the bounties on creature hunting, see Malrin in Sanamar, Zava bint Laurma in Zaikhal, or Solange on the Singularity Caul."
Mainland Town Criers
- Town Crier tells you, "There are unconfirmed reports of more activity in the Graveyard in the Direlands."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! There is some kind of facility that's appeared in the Singularity Caul that may be linked to the recent disturbances around the world."
- Town Crier tells you, "There are reports of new disturbances among the Shadows of the Singularity Caul..."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! There are new creature bounties available in Zaikhal, Sanamar, and the Singularity Caul!"
- Town Crier tells you, "There are reports of shadowy figures being sighted in the Tunnels to the Harbinger."
- Town Crier tells you, "Scouts report that they've discovered a new facility belonging to Aerbax somewhere on the Singularity Caul. I wonder if this is related to the problems with the Shadows and the Harbinger..."
- Town Crier tells you, "We've received reports of new creature activity in that strange Graveyard in the Direlands. There are even reports that the nearby mage vendor has changed his inventory."
- Town Crier tells you, "Strange things have been reported in the Essence Chambers under Old Yanshi. One adventurer describes an Essence sinking into the floor of the chamber before he could destroy it. Another source tells of a dark Virindi scratching on the walls of the chambers. Very odd."
- Town Crier tells you, "Scouts report new disturbances in the Orphanage on the Singularity Caul. I wonder what's going on over there?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Don't ask me about that old child Solange out on the Singularity Caul. Not quite right in the head, if you ask me. I blame all the booze."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "No, don't ask me what's causing all that ruckus on the Singularity Caul. It's actually my fault. I tried to set up a brewery there in some old abandoned Virindi research facility. Turns out it wasn't so abandoned!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Taken a trip to the Direlands Graveyard lately? Things are quite hopping over there. And no, I don't mean the jumping rats. Don't tell me there's no such thing as jumping rats. Famous last words."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "There's something going on with the Harbinger. I invited her to come to tea yesterday and she never sent me a response. Needless to say I was surprised. Not because she didn't come, but because she usually sends a couple of her elemental children to 'destroy that fool once and for all.' It's this kind of joke we have going. I'm not sure what could have her so distracted."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You can go ahead and investiage that Artifex Collegium on the Singularity Caul if you want. There's nothing there but a bunch of dried-up old coots afraid to climb out of their ivory tower and enjoy life! No, wait, that was my old university back on Ispar. Truth be told I have no idea what's going on in the Artifex Collegium here."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've heard about some awful things going on in the Shadow Orphanage on the Singularity Caul. Yep, they've been spanking those kids. Not that they don't deserve it, fallen little thralls of the Hopeslayer that they are."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Malrin in Sanamar's got a real problem with those golems, eh? Seems kind of obsessed. I have to pity people who get so obsessed with something that they can't let go and get on with their lives. Yes, I live here, right by this bar, waiting for strangers to buy me stout. What's your point, kid? Get me another stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Yep, that mage over near the Singularity Caul has finally seen fit to upgrade his inventory. Good thing, too, or I was about to take my business elsewhere. Like here, for more stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You know as well as I do that Aerbax is the one who's fooling around with all that stuff on the Singularity Caul. Why he can't be satisfied with the extradimensional powers that nature gave him, I'll never know."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You know, for all the terrible things I used to say about Claude, he never crashed property values as badly as Aerbax has. Just goes to show, sometimes you should count your blessings."
- Ulgrim's eyes focus on a distant point and a dreamy expression falls over he face.
- Ulgrim blinks. Then he notices you for the first time.
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I speak through the most easily affected mind now. The surgeon has visited me with a dark purpose. He stole from me a portion of that which made me. I sense another drawing the blood of the world. Your misplaced fear over my existence may find more fertile ground in this new host."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Don't happen to have a bit of stout with you friend?"
- Coral Golem Kill Task: Hunt Coral Golems for XP, titles and a special shield.
- Sishalti Slithis Kill Task: Hunt Slithis for Titles and XP
- Umbral Rift Kill Task: Hunt Rifts for Titles and XP
- Tenebrous Rift Kill Task: Hunt Rifts for Titles and XP
- Grave Rat Kill Task: Hunt Grave Rats for Titles, XP and Lo Shoen's Rat Bait for the DeathTail Quest.
- DeathTail Quest: Kill the giant rat for Title and XP
- Aerbax's Prodigal Shadow - Explore the Orphanage to find a powerful Shadow Child
- Aerbax's Prodigal Harbinger - Prepare to meet the baddest Harbinger yet!
- Beldin the Gem Dealer - 12.8S 46.0E in Old Yanshi
- Lo Shoen - 65.3S, 43.4W (Outside the Graveyard)
- Malrin - 71.8N, 60.8W (Sanamar Bar)
- Solange - 97.4S, 94.6W (Caul)
- Zava bint Laurma - 13.9N, 0.6E (Zaikhal)
- Hurnmel the Smith - Nows sells GY recall scroll and Spectral Mastery Crystals
- Artifex Collegium
- Orphanage Wing
- Prodigal Harbinger's Antechamber
- Prodigal Shadow Child's Lair
- 97.4S, 94.6W - Solange's Temple
|Coral Golem Kill Task|
|Coral Shield||Coral Shield Pink|
|Rat Burrow||Death Tail's Fang|
|Grave Rat Kill Task|
|Lo Shoen's Pack||Lo Shoen's Rat Bait|
|Umbral Rift Kill Task|
|Rift Orb - Major Life||Rift Orb - Major Item|
- Call of Mhoire Forge - Calls the spirit to the location of the forge of House Mhoire.
- Reef Builder
- Reef Breaker
- Rift Walker
- Rift Shifter
- Chosen of the Rift
- Slithis Slayer
- Crypt Rat
- Grave Stalker
- Prodigal Shadow Slayer
- Storm Rider
- Prodigal Harbinger Slayer
- Blood Seeker
- Vile Betrayer
Click image for full size version.