From AC Community Wiki
|Description||Your melee and missile attacks have a chance to weaken your opponent. High attacks can reduce healing effects on and attack skills of the opponent. Low attacks can reduce the defense skills of the opponent. Medium attacks can cause small amounts of bleeding damage.|
|Formula||(Strength + Coordination) / 3|
|Cost to Train||2|
|Cost to Specialize||2|
|Buffs||Dirty Fighting Mastery (Spell), Strength (Spell), Coordination (Spell)|
|Debuffs||Dirty Fighting Ineptitude (Spell), Weakness (Spell), Clumsiness (Spell)|
During the Seeds of Hope event, bleed damage was increased. If the skill is specialized, the debuffs and effects are more powerful as follows:
Specialized Dirty Fighting Effects
- [Attack High] Attack Skills debuffed -20 and all heal effects are reduced by 30 rating
- [Attack Medium] Bleed ticks for 120 damage per 20 seconds
- [Attack Low] Defense Skills debuffed -20
Trained Dirty Fighting Effects
- [Attack High] Attack Skills debuffed -10 and all heal effects are reduced by 15 rating
- [Attack Medium] Bleed ticks for 60 damage per 20 seconds
- [Attack Low] Defense Skills debuffed -10
- Spell Stacking and override information for spells that affect X can be found at:
- Works for melee and missile attacks.
- Has a 25% chance to activate on any melee or missile attack.
- This activation rate is reduced proportionally if Dirty Fighting is lower than your active weapon skill as determined by your equipped weapon.
- All activated effects last 20 seconds.
- Although a specific effect won’t stack with itself, you can stack all three effects on one opponent at the same time. This means that when the skill activates at one attack height you can move to another attack height to try to land an additional effect.
- Successfully landing a Dirty Fighting Effect is mentioned in chat. Additionally, the medium height effect results in "floating glyphs" around the target:
- Dirty Fighting! <player> delivers a Traumatic Assault to Hea Apostate Shock Trooper!
- Dirty Fighting! <player> delivers a Bleeding Assault to Hea Apostate Shock Trooper!
- Dirty Fighting's Heal debuff moved to High attack height during Wayward Prince patch. Bleed damage increased from 50/100 (for trained/spec'd respectively) per 20 seconds to 60/120 per 20 seconds during Seeds of Hope event.
|Magic Skills||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic|
|Combat Skills||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat|
|Secondary Combat Skills||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack, Summoning|
|Defense Skills||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield|
|Crafting Skills||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering|
|Miscellaneous Skills||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run|