Exploration Society Letters
|Walk Through ___ Items ___ Images ___ Lore & Dialog ___ Notes|
"We have contacted residents of six cities located in Osteth. These residents have agreed to don the green cap and robes of the Agents of the Society. They have hidden their official town stamp in dungeons near each of their towns. Find the Town Stamp and use it on your Red or Gold Letter. This will create a Stamped Red or Gold Letter, marked with the name of the town whose stamp you used. Take this Stamped Letter to one of the Agents and exchange it for a reward."
- Optional: Complete the Facility Hub Quests line to receive your Book of Quests for Young Explorers. The book lists what stamped letters you need and what agent to hand them to to receive the items you want (see also table of rewards below).
- The reusable town stamps are obtained during the following quests:
NOTE: If you look at the maps of these dungeons, it will show the town stamp laying on the ground at the entrance. These stamps are now found in the chest with the item needed for the EXP.
- The Old Warehouse (8.7N, 58.1E) for the Rithwic stamp
- The Writings of Jhong Mi (16.0S, 47.2E) for the Yanshi stamp
- Abandoned Shops Quest (32.4S, 12.7E) for the Al-Arqas stamp
- Lost Distillery Quest (0.7S, 51.2E) for the Lytelthorpe stamp
- Musansayn's Library (1.0S, 18.6E) for the Samsur stamp
- Water for Ji Ra Ping (52.1S, 80.3E ) for the Nanto stamp
- You will need Scarlet Red Letters for the Amateur Explorer equipment and Lucky Gold Letters for the better, and Attuned, Seasoned Explorer equipment. The letters are dropped by level 80 creatures such as those found in the quest dungeons.
- Once you have your stamped letter, take it back to one of the Society Agents to be rewarded with a piece of equipment.
- You stamp your Lucky Gold [Town Name] Letter. It is now ready to take to an Agent of the Society.
- You can use the Explorer Weapon Gems found beside each agent to change your weapon cast into either a Finesse, Light or Heavy weapon type.
- You place the Heavy Weapons Gem into the Dagger Cast.
Society Letter Agents
Related topics: Exploration Society Agent
|Society Agent||Location||Associated Quest|
|Celcynd the Dour||Rithwic - 10.7N, 58.1E in the Bar||The Old Warehouse|
|Dai Ya the Scholar||Yanshi - 12.0S, 42.6E in the Bar||The Writings of Jhong Mi|
|Jilsaya bint Dah||Al-Arqas - 31.3S, 13.5E in the Jeweler's building||Abandoned Shops Quest|
|Lord Aleval||Lytelthorpe - 1.0N, 51.1E in Lytelthorpe Keep tower||Lost Distillery Quest|
|Rubid al-Jurma||Samsur - 0.0S, 16.3E at Northwest Samsur Outpost||Musansayn's Library|
|Shin Ro||Nanto - 52.3S, 81.6E in the Mage Tower||Water for Ji Ra Ping|
|Letters & Texts|
|Lucky Gold Letter||Scarlet Red Letter||A Book of Quests for Young Explorers|
|Al-Arqas Town Stamp||Lytelthorpe Town Stamp||Nanto Town Stamp|
|Rithwic Town Stamp||Samsur Town Stamp||Yanshi Town Stamp|
|Explorer Finesse Weapons Gem||Explorer Heavy Weapons Gem||Explorer Light Weapons Gem|
Click image for full size version.
Lore & Dialog
Warden tells you, "Here is a Book of Quests for Young Explorers. Perhaps you will find it useful in your future journies."
Warden gives you A Book of Quests for Young Explorers.
You give Shin Ro Stamped Rithwic Lucky Gold Letter.
Shin Ro gives you Seasoned Explorer Dagger Cast.
Shin Ro tells you, "Thank you, you must have journeyed far to get here. You are a true Explorer!"
Shin Ro tells you, "You will find gems on the table next to me which will allow you to change this weapon into a Heavy, Finesse or Light version."
- This quest received a major update in The Risen Princess event. See Exploration Society Letters/Archive for a complete list detailing all past updates.
- During the Feelings of Dread event the Bonus to Mana Conversion was increased from +4% to +8% for the Seasoned Explorer Nether Staff & Seasoned Explorer Baton.