Gem of Impulse Quest
|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ Images ___ Lore & Dialog ___|
Lockpick is required to get to the first dungeon portal. Gathering the Crystal Nodules is limited to level 1-25 characters, but they are not attuned and can be given to any character.
Optional - Purchase the rumor Call for Adventurers! from one of the Gharu'ndim barkeeps.
- Head to Xarabydun and take all right turns until you reach a locked door in the sewer area.
- Pick the locked door and keep left to get to the Uninhabited Area portal.
- When inside, go right at the cross and then keep left heading past a fire trap. Kill the Mite Squire here and loot the Guard Post Key.
- Kill the Mite Warrior Princess and loot the 40 Discuses - notice the lever activated door here.
- Run back to the area with the Wood Golem and Shadow Sprite and use the key on the door here.
- Pull the lever (which can be reached without opening the door), to open the door in the Mite Warrior Princess' room.
- Optional step - Pick the locked door and loot the Forgotten Text from the Armory Chest.
- Run back to the Mite area and through the doors before they shut, jump over the stone wall and enter the Lightless Tunnels portal.
- Go east from the drop and hug the left wall, head down the ramp in the K'nath room to a room filled with Crystal Nodules - take as many as you want, they can be stored on a mule until the hand in timer expires.
- Hand a Crystal Nodule to Aino Lunnan-Shin to get a Gem of Impulse (one per week).
|Uninhabited Area||41.9S, 16.2E||--||02D2||--||--|
|Lightless Tunnels||41.9S, 16.2E||--||02C6||--||--|
|Armory Chest||Crystal Nodule||Forgotten Text||Guard Post Key|
|Discus||Gem of Impulse||Standing Orders|
Lore & Dialog
Aino Lunnan-Shin tells you, "Greetings." You give Aino Lunnan-Shin Crystal Nodule.
Aino's eyes light up at the sight of the geode.
Aino Lunnan-Shin tells you, "Ah. A precious thing indeed."
She produces a few jeweler's tools and reworks the stone, chanting obscure spells to herself as she works. Soon, she hands back a fine gem.
Aino Lunnan-Shin gives you Gem of Impulse.
You give Bretself the Translator Forgotten Text.
Bretself the Translator tells you, "Most interesting. It appears that the town of Xarabaydun holds a treasure I would not have suspected."
Bretself the Translator gives you Standing Orders.