From AC Community Wiki
Wiki related help articles. For game help, see Category:Getting Started.
- How To Edit Pages - Brief overview of how to edit wiki entries.
- Page Templates - Premade page code to format your pages in the ACCwiki style.
- Naming Conventions - Please read! How to choose the name for a new page or image.
- List of Categories - Complete list of categories and sub-categories.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions, both game issues and wiki related.
- Wiki Markup Reference - Comprehensive reference of the wiki code used to modify the appearance of text and pages.
- Wiki Templates - Special templates that provide standard formatting for areas within a page. Geared towards items that are repeated across many pages.
- Wiki Swiss Tool - A downloadable utility designed just for ACC Wiki that assists in cropping images, saving icons, formatting wiki pages, and storing text/images in an expanded clipboard.
- MediaWiki Users - Collaborative knowledgebase for users, administrators and developers of MediaWiki software.
- MediaWiki.org - Official documentation, discussion and development of the MediaWiki software.
- MediaWiki Handbook - List of guides and single-topic help files for the MediaWiki software compiled at meta.wikimedia.org.
- How To Create Maps
- How To Create Exemplar Images
- How To Make Redirects - Brief overview of how to redirect various search terms to another chosen content page.
- How To Make Links - Brief overview of how to make links and using "complex" links to change the link text for actual link paths.
- How To Make Categories - Brief overview of how to make categories to help index / maintain groups of pages in the wiki.
- How To Use Tables - Comprehensive overview of how to use tables to display information and images.
- How To Use Images - Hints and tips for inserting images into wiki pages.
- How To Make Footnotes - Brief overview of how to make footnotes for use in lore articles.
- How To Embed a YouTube Video - Syntax used to embed a YouTube video.
- Color Chart - List of Color Constants and how to create hexadecimal color values.
- Google Search - Use Google to search just ACC Wiki. Often more useful if looking for something very specific.
- How To Use Category Trees - How to use category trees to view category structure and the pages within a category.
- How To Use Variables - How to use variables in constructing templates.
- How To Use Autoincrement - A variable that increments by 1 each time used.
- How To Use Edit Count - Describes how to display the number of edits a user has made.
- How To Use Subpages - Find list of all subpages for a given page.
- How To Use Labeled Section Transclusion - Transclusion mirrors content of an existing page on a different page. Labeled sections allow one or more parts of a page to be mirrored.
- ACCWiki talk:Administrators - Technical information regarding site customizations that differ from a standard Mediawiki install.
- Reclaim Your Username - Directions on how to reclaim a username from a previous Wiki hosting site. That is if you try to register and it says someone is already using that name.