Hoary Mattekar Robe
From AC Community Wiki
- Crafted from a Hoary Mattekar Hide by Yi Yo-Jin in Neydisa Castle.
- In Dark Thaw, the elusive Hoary Mattekar disappeared entirely from the landscape.
- In Fever Dreams, the Mattekar returned to the game.
- In From the Darkness Born, new robes, and all existing robes, increased in AL from 40 to 150. The original pre-patch robes have a silver belt on the icon while newer robes have a tan belt. See here for an example.
- Can be exchanged for a Hoary Mattekar Over-robe by handing it back to Yi Yo-Jin or by handing it to Gillian the Poacher in Bandit Castle:
- You give Gillian the Poacher Hoary Mattekar Robe.
- Gillian the Poacher tells you, "You want this let out so it can be worn as an over-robe too?"
- Gillian the Poacher tells you, "It's been a popular change these days."
- Gillian the Poacher gives you Hoary Mattekar Over-robe.
- Gillian the Poacher tells you, "There, you should be able to get armor on with it now."
| The sample is only an approach of how the item looks ingame.|
See User:Sanddh/Guides/Armor Color Table for other available palettes.