From AC Community Wiki
Related topics: Weapon Sets
|Skill||Base Weapon||Major Elemental||Shadowfire||Blackfire||Enhanced Blackfire|
|Missile Weapons||Isparian Crossbow||N/A||N/A|
|Two Handed||Isparian Two Handed Sword||N/A||N/A|
|Heavy Weapons||Isparian Staff||N/A||N/A|
|Light Weapons||Isparian Spear||N/A||N/A|
|Finesse Weapons||Isparian Dagger||N/A||N/A|
- - Frost Elemental Slayer/Armor Cleaving
- - Fire Elemental Slayer/Armor Cleaving
- - Lightning Elemental Slayer/Armor Cleaving
- - Acid Elemental Slayer/Armor Cleaving
- - Elemental Slayer/Armor Cleaving
- - Shadow Slayer
- - Shadow Slayer (Void Magic)
- - Shadow Slayer (Life Magic)
- The Isparian Weapons Modifying Tool can be used to remove any stone combination placed in a weapon with the exception of Shadowfire Stones. Shadowfire Stones permanently change the weapon.
- The way in which Weeping Weapons are created was updated and no longer relies on Isparian weapons.
- The Black Fire Atlan Stone and Enhanced Black Fire Atlan Stone were added as enhancements to the elemental weapons.
- The process of making a weapon was updated so that only 1 weapon type can be created for each weapon skill.