Phantom Weapons Quest
From AC Community Wiki
(Redirected from Ravenous Weapons Quest)
Related topics: Phantom Weapons
|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ Images ___ Lore & Dialog ___ Notes|
Quest to create Phantasmal weapons that ignore the physical protections armor and shields give, as if you were naked. Phantasmal items are crafted from pure chorizite and are unenchantable.
- Make your way to the Lugian Excavations dungeon.
- Once inside keep heading east. After heading down two ramps you'll reach a large open room. You can reach a deposit of ore at the end of the second path heading west.
- You will need a Lugian Pick Axe to mine the ore. They can be found on any of the Lugians near the ore deposits.
- Use the pick axe on the deposit to receive your Chunk of High-Grade Chorizite. You are able to mine more than one chunk of ore but you only need one for the quest.
- Head to Feruza's Beach Fort at 76N, 49.1W and give the Ore to Feruza ibn Salaq to have it refined.
- With the Refined Ore in hand head to Silencia's Magma Golem located in Crater Lake Village.
- Buy the appropriate glyph from Silencia the Archmage and combine with the refined ore.
- You imbue the chorizite with the essence of a staff.
- Hand the Infused Ore to Silencia's Magma Golem to receive your Ravenous Weapon.
- You give Silencia's Magma Golem Infused High-Grade Chorizite Ore.
- Silencia's Magma Golem gives you Ravenous Staff.
- Apply Bloodhunter Oil to the Ravenous Weapon to turn it into a Phantom Weapon.
|Lugian Excavations||77.0S, 64.3E||--||02E7||--||--|
- During the Atonement event, ravenous weapons could be upgraded to phantom weapons by applying Bloodhunter Oil.
- During the Festivus event, phantom missile weapons were added. It also became possible to fletch Chorizite Ammunition.
- During the Pillars Made of Sand event, the Phantom Weapons set was rebalanced. More details about these changes can be found here.
- During the Reforging the Past event, the timer was updated from 16 hours to 20 hours.