Renegade Living Weapons
From AC Community Wiki
Related topics: Living Weapons (Weapon Sets)
|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ Images ___ Lore & Dialog ___
- You can complete this quest first, but you will need to obtain a Living Weapon from the Palenqual's Living Weapons quest in order to upgrade it.
- If you plan to solo this, and run through, a tinked up cov shield might come in handy because of all the rocks flying.
- Enter the Renegade Fortress (120+) at 29.5S 65.6W. The portal is in the basement of the Lugian style building to the right.
- Run through the dungeon until you see a Renegade Elite Trooper, a very tall tumerok with 4,800 hp. Kill him and loot a green Vault Key (Renegade Fortress).
- From drop, go up the stairs, in the first large room, take E exit
- Follow the corridor, in the next larger room, cross over to the opposite side into a hallway
- Go up a ramp, over a bridge, next a ridge over the larger room. Follow that ridge until you can go East into the next hallway.
- Up another ramp, and in the next larger room, the Renegade Elite Trooper can be found
- Portal recall and find the Tumerok Vault which is in a room in a dead end hallway.
- From drop, go up the stairs, in the first large room, take the S exit.
- Follow the corridor into a dead end hallway with enforced doors on both sides
- The second room on the left holds the Vault
- Unlock the Tumerok Vault with the Vault Key and loot the Ritual Spear.
- Run back up through the dungeon past where you found the Elite Trooper till you come to a big open room with a surface portal. In that room behind a door is the Living Vault.
- After the Elite Trooper, you will have to go through a series of large rooms and up large ramps. Some ramps it is safe to hide behind until the spawn quiets down
- Through another corridor and a few doors.
- Next there will be another corridor with side rooms and enforced doors.
- The last doors on left and right will lead to the large room.
- On top of a plateau is the exit portal. Under the plateau is the Living Vault
- The Vault is behind a door, access the room from the left side, otherwise you are looking at the back of the Vault. You might want to close the door behind you to be able to open the vault without being hammered on.
- Open it with the Ritual Spear and loot the Nutrient Oil Soaked Totem.
- Apply the Oil Soaked Totem to any of the Living Weapons to upgrade them to Renegade Weapons.
|Renegade Fortress (120+)
|Vault Key (Renegade Fortress)
|Nutrient Oil Soaked Totem
Click image for full size version.
Lore & Dialog
Town Crier Rumors
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems the Renegade Tumeroks have become agitated lately... Rumor is that they have found ways to fortify their weapons."
- Town Crier tells you, "Scouts report that the new substance Renegade Tumeroks have been using on their weapons can be used by Isparians too..."
Upgrading a Living Weapon
- The oil flows over the weapon. You feel the living weapon grow stronger as it absorbs the oil.