Servant of Alteration
From AC Community Wiki
- Found in the Temple of Enlightenment and Temple of Forgetfulness.
- Use to receive a Token of Modification.
- Servant of Alteration gives you Token of Modification.
- Servant of Alteration tells you, "I...think this is working. If so, you should be able to hear my voice."
- Servant of Alteration tells you, "The temples have been changing. The gems are no longer available to all, and statues - wardens - have appeared out of nowhere. However, it seems that the work I did previously allows me some level of control over them. It is quite facinating, in fact. If this works right, this statue will give you the same token as the other servants have begun to hand out. You'll need to give the token to the new wardens to receive their gem."
- Servant of Alteration tells you, "The magic which allows Isparians to alter themselves seems stable, but there's some evidence of instability in repeated uses. Therefore, I'm implementing a limit. You can take the first nine red attribute gems and nine green attribute gems with no delay. You will need to wait a week per red gem neyond nine, and likewise you will need to wait a week per green gem beyond nine. You'll need to wait two weeks per red gem beyond eighteen, and two weeks per green gem beyond eighteen."
- Servant of Alteration tells you, "If you make a mistake and get the wrong gem, you can give the gem to this servant and you will be able to pick up another, but be warned...once you have picked up a new gem, you must wait the full duration before picking up another. Also, if you have combined two gems, they can no longer be returned."