Related topics: Combat, Skills, Finesse Weapons, Light Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Missile Weapons, War Magic, Void Magic
General Sneak Attack Effects
- 100% Chance to Sneak Attack from behind an opponent.
- [Specialized Deception] 15% Chance to Sneak Attack from the front of an opponent.
- [Trained Deception] 10% Chance to Sneak Attack from the front of an opponent.
Specialized Sneak Attack Effects
- +20 Base Damage Rating when sneak attack activates.
Trained Sneak Attack Effects
- +10 Base Damage Rating when sneak attack activates.
- Sneak Attack works for melee, missile, and magic attacks.
- If the Sneak Attack skill is lower than your attack skill (as determined by your equipped weapon) then the damage rating is reduced proportionately. Because the damage rating caps at 10 for trained and 20 for specialized so there is no reason to raise the skill above your attack skill.
- If Deception is below 306 deception these chances are reduced proportionately. This is in addition to proportional reduction if your Sneak Attack skill is below your active attack skill.
- If the defender has Assess Person they reduce the extra Sneak Attack damage Deception can add from the front by up to 100%. This percent is reduced proportionately if your buffed Assess Person skill is below the 306. This reduction does not apply to attacks from behind.
| Magic Skills
||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic
| Combat Skills
||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat
| Secondary Combat Skills
||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack, Summoning
| Defense Skills
||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield
| Crafting Skills
||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering
| Miscellaneous Skills
||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run
| Retired Skills
Appraise Armor, Appraise Item, Appraise Magic Item, Appraise Weapon, Axe, Bow, Crossbow, Dagger, Gearcraft, Mace, Spear, Staff, Sword, Thrown Weapons, Unarmed Combat