From AC Community Wiki
April 2007 - Announcements Page
Click image for full size version.
Town Crier Rumors
Viamontian Town Criers
- Town Crier tells you, "There are reports of further unrest among the, ahem, inhabitants of that ancient graveyard that was recently discovered in the Direlands."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Bloodless city of Cragstone is suffering a plague of Drudges. Perhaps we should show them how real warriors take care of pests."
- Town Crier tells you, "We've received reports of a strange, glowing Banderling being seen in the Direlands."
- Town Crier tells you, "A Bloodless spy named Oswent has been making discreet inquiries for the services of very powerful adventurers. Perhaps something to investigate? Keep your loyalty to King Varicci quiet, if you choose to speak with this Aluvian. No need to risk our precious detente over a mere investigation."
- Town Crier tells you, "Mosswarts have been streaming to the Vesayen Islands of late - there's a fort constructed by those useless creatures now."
- Town Crier tells you, "It looks like the local wildlife is in the grips of their reproductive cycle. In a few months the hunting should be very good indeed."
- Town Crier tells you, "We have reason to believe that an agent of the Bloodless Queen named Oswent is in Cragstone, seeking powerful adventurers to assist him. But apparently he will only speak with those who went to Bur and disrupted the blood witch ritual to sacrifice Asheron."
- Town Crier tells you, "Even further news from the recently uncovered Empyrean graveyard in the Direlands - now there is some kind of merchant there, seeking to barter rare items."
- Town Crier tells you, "King Varicci has announced a nationwide day of fun and leisure. Unfortunately it was yesterday so get back to work, you slacker!"
- Town Crier tells you, "On our island of Marae Lassel, it's said that a large Mosswart went to speak with Hagra, but was not well received."
- Town Crier tells you, "There have been several reports of a strange, glowing Banderling being sighted near the Bloodless town of Ayan Baqur, in the Direlands. This should be investigated."
- Town Crier tells you, "Our scouts have found an area west of Cragstone that the Drudges have been clearing. Our tacticians believe they are entrenching themselves in order to lay siege to the city."
Mainland Town Criers
- Town Crier tells you, "Mosswarts seem more active than usual lately. Guard Hrothgar has been looking into it - he's based out of Cragstone, if you have information for him."
- Town Crier tells you, "Spring has sprung and all the flora and fauna of the world rejoice. Myself? I'm just glad I don't have to cocoon myself in heavy blankets every night. When is someone going to start making windows for our houses?"
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin was telling me about rumors of some strange, glowy Banderling being seen in the Dires."
- Town Crier tells you, "Looks like the nice weather has gotten to the Drudges. They've gone a bit loopy and started raiding Cragstone, taking anything they can get their grubby little hands on."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard that there is even more activity afoot in that strange, ancient graveyard in the Direlands..."
- Town Crier tells you, "There's a mysterious fellow in Cragstone named Oswent who's looking for powerful adventurers to help him on some highly sensitive mission..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Of all things, there are now rumors that some kind of merchant has moved into the ancient Empyrean graveyard in the Direlands!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Looks like Spring is really here now. I keep finding little nippers all over the place. I even found a Gnawer Shrethlet in my clothes hamper this morning. For some reason he was eating my socks!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard several rumors about a strange Banderling being sighted in the Dires. I've heard that a Royal Guard has been sent to Ayan Baqur to Investigate."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin said that the Drudges near Cragstone have been shouting "Bone Crunch". The general consensus is that "Bone Crunch" is some leader-type Drudge who's been riling the rest of them up."
- Town Crier tells you, "There's a man named Oswent in Cragstone who's looking for very powerful adventurers to assist in an investigation. I hear tell he's only speaking to people who helped disrupt that big nasty Falatacot ritual on Bur, though..."
- Town Crier tells you, "A giant Mosswart was seen talking with Bleeargh one night."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I had a pet baby bunny once. He was so cute! He was my best friend! Then one day I fed him some of my special secret beer. That was a bad idea. He went crazy! He bit me and ran off into the bushes. Never saw him again."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Pookie, come back! I miss you, little friend!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Tell I hear tell that useless meathead Hrothgar has been asking questions about Mosswarts... Why's he so interested all of a sudden? I don't want him to discover my beer-laundering ring!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh no, I've said too much!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "People have been going missing? Funny, I hadn't noticed. I'll go searching for them. First place I'll look is the bottom of my mug."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I love little critters. They are so cute when they are small and playful. It's just when they get bigger and their claws and fangs get longer that I start to have a problem with them."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I don't even want to alarm you, but does it seem to you like Drudges have started acting a little more... collectively? Next thing you know they'll be demanding weekends off from toiling in the stout mines!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I think I know what's been behind all the unrest among the Banderlings lately. They've run out of beer."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, don't bother with that pretentious busybody Oswent. I knew him from our university days together. I know what he's secretly asking people to find: his treasured golden gromnie. That drunken sot forgot that he lost it to me in a game of darts. Boy, I can't stand drunks."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I tell you, Mosswarts sure have a knack for worshipping the oddest things. Big bouncing statues, or thick-headed Banderling warlords... The ones who've found the one true faith are those enlightened Merwarts on Vissidal Isle..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Doesn't it seem a little strange that Drudges, Mosswarts, and Banderlings are getting all riled up all at once? Trying to make a bigger presence for themselves here on Dereth? I'm afraid I'm to blame."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I told them that no amount of town raiding would impress me enough to invite them to my party, but they went ahead with it anyway. Now I'm almost afraid to tell them no again. Hey, maybe that was what they were going for... Fear instead of respect... I'll have to remember that..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I have a theory about why the Drudges are raiding Cragstone. I think they want to be more like us humans. They think if they dress like us and use our tools that they can become more civilized. I for one welcome our new Drudge brothers. Spread the word, any Drudges wishing to explore the wondrous mysteries of stout may come and study under Master Ulgrim. They should bring some of the pyreal they took from Cragstone too."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Who kidnapped all those people? It was me, in the conservatory, with the candlestick, that's who!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Can you smell that, in the air? It's the stink of treachery. And it's coming from Claude's tent! Those two are planning something terrible. I remember what they did to this town, all those years ago! It smelled just like this then, too!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "No, wait. That's garlic I'm smelling now. Never mind."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Applesauce, I tell you! Applesauce!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, I've seen those Mhoire coins before. Not so rare. Not so ancient, either. We used to play a drinking game with them during my university days in Ispar. In fact, be careful with those coins. You don't wanna know where they've been."
- Banderling Guard Champion
- Chief Taraash
- Guard Winterborn
- Hurnmel the Smith
- Jarvis Hammerstone
- Oswent the Pale
- Harraag's Hideout - 60.2N 80.2W
- Harraag's Lair - 60.2N 80.2W
- Lord Mhoire's Tomb - 64.6S 44.1W in the Graveyard
- Mosswart Town - 78.2S 86.7E
- Secret Chamber of Kresovus - 77.6S 28.0E
|2007/04 - Captain Burnja (Live Event)|
|Burnja Token||Burnja's Board with Nails|
|Aerbax's Prodigal Banderling|
|Sack of Banderling Artifacts||Harraag's Crystalline Dagger||Shard of Harraag's Dagger (Quest Item)|
|Shard of Harraag's Dagger (Weapon)|
|Bur Recall Quest|
|Kresovus' Lockbox||Watcher's Message Shard||Scroll of Bur Recall|
|Torn Cloth Scrap||The Plan||Spire Chunk|
|Hurnmel the Smith|
|Gem of Spectral Force||Maelstrom of Souls Gem||Spectral Chill Arrow Bundle|
|Spectral Chill Atlatl Dart Bundle||Spectral Chill Bolt Bundle|
|Spectral Chill Ammunition|
|Spectral Chill Arrow||Spectral Chill Atlatl Dart||Spectral Chill Bolt|
|Lady Mhoire Quest|
|Noble Remains||Lady Tairla Mhoire's Key||Sealed Vault|
|Ancient Mhoire Coin|
|Lord Mhoire Quest|
|BloodScorch||House Mhoire Shield||Ornate Bone Key|
|Lord Cynreft Mhoire's Key||Ancient Mhoire Coin|
- Bur Recall - "Sends the caster to Kor-Gursha on Bur, the homeworld of the Burun."
Click image for full size version.