February 2010 - Announcements Page
Click image for full size version.
Patch Size: 801k (Client: 4,508k)
Town Crier Rumors
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard rumors of those with lockpicking making new keyrings."
- Town Crier tells you, "Gearknights are the word about town these days. It seems that they don't all want us dead... just most of them. I'm still glad I haven't met one in person."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems the tension continues to build between the societies. I turned over a magic rock and it said "Outcome does not look good"."
- Town Crier tells you, "I was recently given a keyring carved out of black coral. I wonder what sort of key you'd use that for..."
- Town Crier tells you, "First they began battling for an island, now it seems the societies are battling directly at one another. I've heard rumors of society officers being sent on missions into the other society basements."
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear there was a party of Gearknights on Dereth long ago. Nobody knows what happened to them. I certainly would appreciate it if someone could get this sorted before that camp of theirs gets any bigger."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ale keeps your belly warm. Where you're going you'll need some. Actually, forget that, I need it more than you do."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Hmph. Black Coral Golem Hearts? Why do Golems even have hearts? They're magically animated rocks, elements, etc."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Hey, wait a minute, that gives me an idea..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I wonder if Asheron could make me a bunch of Stout Golems. Now that would be a worthy construct. He can even give them Stout Hearts, if it makes him happy."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh what a shock. The societies are fighting even more. Anytime you dress people up to look alike and give them rank it always turns to war. But in the end anything can be solved with alcohol, let me know when they're ready for an inter'mead'iary. Get it? Ya I figured you wouldn't."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Instead of carving silly keyrings, do you think someone could carve me something useful, like a Black Coral Stein? Now those I could give to my little Merwarts for the holidays."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Just the other day I went for a brief constitutional. I left Ayan Baqur with sword in hand."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'd been drinking a bit of ale that day, as any day. Looking down the blade of my sword I saw a mighty mountain."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I did not want to walk around it nor did I want to walk over. Before I knew what I was doing my sword swept down from above my head cutting hill in two."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Much to my dismay I discovered I hadn't cut through the entire hill but only most of it."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "The day was cold and I needed a fresh ale so I recalled back to Ayan Baqur."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I think I may add Landscaper to my list of titles."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "So now the societies are sneaking into each other's basements. Not surprising you know, whenever one group copies another group there is bound to be anger. But the question is who came first?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Think about that over a stout and get me one too. Then we can discuss why the society leaders aren't smart enough to dress up their infiltrators in the other society's armor."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "In the end everyone will see the only right choice is joining the ranks of the Empty Mug."
- Society Infiltration - Infiltrate an opposing Society's basement to cause them some minor, unseen inconvenience and receive a Blank Augmentation Gem for your troubles.
- Gear Crossbow Quest - Find the Frozen Gearknight in the new Frozen Cave dungeon and free him by slaying the Frozen Glacial Golem for xp and a Gear Crossbow.
- Colosseum Bosses: The rooms for Stone Fists, Azaxis, and Killagurg were changed to fix problems with the rooms refusing to spawn. The two waves of creatures are now identical except one contains the boss and one does not.
- Captive (Level 200)
- Master Enchanter - Facility Hub - Sells healing supplies and provides level IV attribute and life protections buffs as services.
- Operations Aid
- Operations Specialist
- Ordas Myr
- Facility Hub - New Master Enchanter NPC added to provide healing supplies and limited buffing services. All Wardens have been relocated to outside their rooms.
|Black Coral Heart||Black Coral Keyring|
|Gear Crossbow Quest|
|Celestial Hand Blade||Radiant Blood Blade||Documents||Lantern|
|Smelting Vat||Main Key||Prison Key||Supply Room Key|
|Well Crafted Bow||Well Crafted Wand||Well Crafted Sword|
Note: These are level VII spells in your spell list but have the duration of VIIIs (90 minutes).
- Inscription of Blood Drinker -
- Inscription of Defender -
- Inscription of Spirit Drinker -
- Inscription of Spirit Loather -
Click image for full size.
- The Frozen Gearknight doesn't reliably convert to damagable version on the death of the Frozen Glacial Golem.
- Piercing Protection Other IV spell at Master Enchanter uses slash instead of pierce icon.